On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 08:17, D Burgess wrote:
> Can you explain you "knowledge" of this.

Don't pay attention to my signature... it's random :)

> THe "Frontier Artistic License" appears free to me.

>From what I read on [1], you are not free to, for example, get
some code licensed under the FAL, and add it to a closed-source
product (see term number 3). The MIT and BSD licenses allow you
to do that.

Best regards,
Andre

[1] http://www.spinwardstars.com/frontier/fal.html

--
Armadillo: To provide weapons to a Spanish pickle.