I'm trying to pack wxLua into pkgsrc-wip... like other packages...Makefiles aren't well written and I have some problems to build it...

I will never understand why people attach lua sources in every lua module. lua module must be that: MODULE. a dynamic library loaded in LUA_INIT environ, if not we are creating a new binary for every module. And that's very ugly.

After some changes and tests I build wxlua library (.so) in NetBSD using pkgsrc. But I can't init this library. Any idea?

$ export LUA_INIT="wx=loadlib('/usr/pkg/lib/libwx_gtk_lua-2.4.so.1.5.0','lua_open')();"
$ lua
lua: LUA_INIT:1: attempt to call a nil value
stack traceback:
        LUA_INIT:1: in main chunk
        [C]: ?

I test calling luaopen_loadlib, and some other functions 'string'ing and grepping the library, but nothing works :(