Serge Semashko wrote:

is wxLua DLL compatible with luacheia?

I think the DLL setup in Paul's project is different than what we use in LuaCheia. (wxLua=all Lua in one DLL; LuaCheia = 2 DLLs)

But I'm sure wxLua Module can be built as a LuaCheia compatible DLL. Actually we already have an earlier version of wxLua in the LuaCheia cvs, but couldn't get it to build/work properly. I'm putting great hopes in the new release, esp. as it adds MAC OSX support, which I can verify works on my machine.

We (LuaCheia team) are seeking volunteers to integrate the wxLua module into LuaCheia.

greetings, Martin