As you say, IUPMatrix does lack flexibility - the stopper for me is that the
element values must solely be text fields - no graphics, check boxes or drop
down lists.  This would mean another navigation for my users (i.e. look at
list, then double click to pop up an editable for of one of the rows).

I also found it difficult to show a change of sort direction in the title
bars (i.e. sort one way when title is clicked - changing the title to
indicate current sort order).

Thanks for pointing it out though,

Martin
BAY2-DAV22NEbre8nYU0000721c@hotmail.com">news:BAY2-DAV22NEbre8nYU0000721c@hotmail.com...