Maybe you didn't look hard enough? IUP has a "Matrix" control, which is actually a grid control. Don't know why they called it that way. The grid and tree controls are the most important non-basic controls for any serious application, and IUP has them.

Ivan

Martin Kendall wrote:

I love the idea of using IUP - It fits so well with the lua philosophy,
however it doesn't seem to have a grid control (Multiple rows like a list, b
ut with multiple columns).

I think that is the only stopper for me.

Martin