From: analisifunzionale [mailto:analisifunzionale@interfree.it]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 1:30 PM
To: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
Subject: newbie question about readline

Hi,
I'm Italian Lua user and now I'm developping a Adventure Text using pure
Lua.
Now I want more control on the input of user.
I would like user GNU readline and I compiled Lua with readline support.
Can I use the readline in place of io:read()?
How?

Tks,
matteo!

- - - - - - - Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc. - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.