Hi Andrew,

Since LuaOrb has been used mainly in internal projects, our site is completely out of date... :-(
But we have versions of LuaOrb for Lua 4 and Lua 5.
Currently, we are working on LuaOrb version 3.0-beta. The main missing feature is the user
manual...
The supported ORBs are Mico 2.3.8 (Linux, MacOSX, Windows) and ORBacus (C++, Linux, Windows). Probably, the new version of TAO will work almost out of the box with LuaOrb,
but I didn't try it recently.

If you want, I can send you the new LuaOrb package. Although its user manual is not up to date, the examples can help you in the beginning, and you can subscribe the luaorb mailing list to send
your questions.

Thanks,
Renato