I'm pleased to announce a new release of my Lua libraries. Now updated to
Lua 5, they consist of more than a dozen Lua modules, containing code from
list and table utilities to a getopt implementation and a parser
generator. The collection is particularly strong in support for functional
programming (e.g. map and fold) and also contains an implementation of
sets.

This new release, like the previous one for Lua 4, is a CVS snapshot, but
consists of fairly stable code. Documentation has been improved from the
previous release, and the code is better tested (it's been nearly a
year!). I've also removed some of the more esoteric stuff from the
previous release that turned out to be more fun to write than useful.

Almost all of the code is written purely in terms of the standard library
(one or two routines use standard Unix command-line utilities via
os.execute).

Get it from
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=212809

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/
Fasting Alleviates Concupiscence Effortlessly