On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 09:35, Tuomo Valkonen wrote:
> It would be good to be able to point to a "real" release, of which
> there would be operating system-specific packages (esp. Debian).

As the Debian maintainer I agree that this would be good.

Luiz has mentioned now (in another thread) that 5.0.1 will be released
by February. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he
means "by the end of February" and as such that within six weeks or so
we'll have a nice big diff and changelog for me to apply to the debian
packages.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited