Do you like puffins?  ;)

If you do, have a go at:

http://sourceforge.net/project/ showfiles.php?group_id=73737&package_id=74173&release_id=143955

and download + burn the 100+MB bootable (Morhpix) CD I've made.

It's more of a proof of concept, still, but can be used for distributing any Lua / LuaX applications you might have. Just overwrite the 'startup.lua' at its root and once the CD boots, _your_ code will run. :)

Your app can be started with these alternative methods:

	boot:		insert CD in any PC (min. 486, 64MB RAM) + switch on :)
	Win32:	autorun (or 'autorun.bat' manually)
	Linux:	startup.sh (manually)
	OS X:	clicking on the "Launch me" icon ;)

I hope you enjoy this, and give some comments.

- ak