Yes, unfortunatly I won't get my hands on it for a week (xmas holidays, PC in the office). However, it's not that hard to do anyway. You can dump all the files into one big project/solution (console application type) or you can split the base files, the lua-lib files and the actual lua.c file between three projects in the same solution.

You'll have to tidy up the crap MS puts into it's projects by default (bitmaps, HTML files, etc) and make a few changes to the project settings like adding the lua include directory to the projects path (if you split the files between the three projects the base and lua-lib files need to compile to LIBs not EXEs and the lua.c project needs to refer to those libs)

Scott

Jarrod Roberson wrote:

anyone have a solution and project files to share?