> I looked on amazon UK, and they have your book in the listings, marked
> "This product is unavailable at this time", so I was hoping that it
> would be because Amazon US didn't get round to sending them copies yet ;)

I don't know how Amazon works, so maybe the book will be available at
Amazon.co.uk after all. (Barnes & Nobles also shows the book as not
available at this time; but it mysteriously presents an "used copy
available", shipping in 1-2 days, by US$57.75!! So it seems there
is already a black market for the book ;) I will have to wait past
Christmas season to see how things evolve.

-- Roberto