> Any info about when it'll be available in France? Or even in the UK, my
> problem with ordering from amazon.com is having it shipped from outside
> the EU, with all the import taxes involved...

I am not sure whether the book will be directly available in France (or
UK) :( You see, we do not have an "official" publisher. Our printer
and distributor (Lightning Source) only distributes the book in the US
(through Ingram). They do have a subsidiary in the UK, but to offer the
book there we would have to go through the whole process again (and pay
setup costs again, this time in pounds!! :)

Is it really difficult (or expensive) to order it from amazon.com?
(By the current exchange rate, the book costs less than EUR 20,00 ;)
I know it is not as easy as a local buy, but I thought that, putting
it at Amazon, it would be available to most people with an Internet
connection.

-- Roberto