Enrico Colombini wrote:

By the time it gets to Amazon France, looks like I'll get it in January... but I'm sure it's well worth the wait.

Any info about when it'll be available in France? Or even in the UK, my problem with ordering from amazon.com is having it shipped from outside the EU, with all the import taxes involved...

Pity, I am integrating Lua into a game engine at this time, and it gets tiring having to cope with the "Okay, let's look it up in the book... Oh, haven't got it yet." ;)

Hope it'll reach us soon, so we can also say how great a book it is :)

David Anderson