>  "Due to an unexpected delay from our supplier, it appears that
>   the following item(s) will not be delivered by December 24."

>  I ordered from B & N

Actually, B & N currently says "A new copy is not available from Barnes
& Noble.com at this time." I contacted my distributor, and they said
that this is probably related to Christmas. One problem is that the book
is non-returnable, so that both Amazon and B & N do not keep copies of
the book. (The book is non-returnable because it is too expensive to
send returned books to Brazil...)  I hope after Christmas things will
get back to normal.

> Having stayed up most of the night reading Robertos book
> ( http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/book/ ), I would like
> to congratulate Roberto on a great job.
> Thank you Roberto!

Thank you!!! Wouldn't you like to write a short review at Amazon?
We need all kind of help we can get to promote the book.

> Do we already have a "Rio de Janeiro" version available ? I wouldn't
> like to wait 3 or 4 weeks for it to come from US...

The prospects of the "Rio" version are not very clear yet. I contacted
some printers, but it is too expensive to print a short run. (Anyway,
they won't be available in the next 3 weeks...)

-- Roberto