On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 09:34, Andreas Stenius wrote:

> Browsed the manual, and thought "why not keep the global tables
> (_SERVER, _GET, _REQUEST, etc) compatible with how php has them?"
>
> This since I believe most people are familiar with how it's done in php,
> and will make it a smoother transition, especially when using both php
> and mod_lua at (more or less) the same time.

I was thinking the same thing, then I was thinking keep it as apache
sets them up. Although, you do have a very valid point, but then the
question arises, how much like mod_php should it be?

> Maybe it'll deserve a mailinglist of it's own.. ?

I was thinking of that, but we will give it just a little bit of time to
develop some users ;-)

----
jeremy <jc@cowgar.com>