> <? for i=1,10 do ?>
> Hello <?lua print(_GET.name or _POST.name) ?>
> <? end ?>

Nice!

> Any comments on how it's going thus far? You can see a full manual as
> well as download the source at: http://modlua.cowgar.com

Browsed the manual, and thought "why not keep the global tables
(_SERVER, _GET, _REQUEST, etc) compatible with how php has them?"

This since I believe most people are familiar with how it's done in php,
and will make it a smoother transition, especially when using both php
and mod_lua at (more or less) the same time.

Otherwise, great work!
I'll try to get some time and try it out a bit more in detail sometime
this week :o)

Maybe it'll deserve a mailinglist of it's own.. ?

//Andreas