Let me just say that I'd be VERY intersted in seeing this functioning!
But you might also like to have a look at wxLua. which includes the Scintilla widget and has a fairly complete IDE for Lua
http://www.luascript.thersgb.net/
cheers, Martin

Jeremy Cowgar wrote:

Greetings. Today, while reading the docs on Scintilla's site, I learned
that their is a extension for SciTE that embeds the Lua scripting
language into the editor alowing macros and such to be written for it in
Lua.

It has since been abandoned and no longer in the current source tree,
however, it still exists in CVS.
(http://www.scintilla.org/SciTEExtension.html)
I was curious if anyone has been able to get this to function?

----
jeremy <jc@cowgar.com>

jeremy@myhome $ man woman
Segmentation Fault