Hello All,

    I don't want to enter in this discussion, because you get nothing from
it. ;-).

> Does the manual tell you how to use co-routines from c++, or multiple
> states?  You know it doesn't matter,
> I don't want to argue this, I have more important things to do.  I browsed
> through the manual, and couldn't find much regarding how to set things up
> from the c++ side, how to set up the threads from app, etc.  You don't
have
> to flame me, I was frustrated ok, everything I read was how to set them up
> from lua side of things, thats all.  And yes I'm a beginner, and don't
much
> about lua, and how to use it, so don't flame me if you are a master at it,
> because you being a master and knowing it .. helps me none.

    Lua is developed to be portable and for use in C, and in the C
part/subset of C++. Then, the manual COVER the use of lua in C++, too. But
if you think about C++ classes, templates... use the wrappers existent, like
luaBind, luaPlus, etc...
    And if you want to know how to use the C API of lua, see all files in
[luadir]/src/lib, and any code you can get in the NET.

    And for all: I think anyone can ask the list, if he want, and anyone can
answer, if he want. I think that we are free for ask and answer anything we
want, all right? ;-).

                                                                        The
God's Peace,

Leandro.