Just a quick (and vague) question: what are the expected sizes of compiled
lua scripts? I had expected quite a good ratio of plain text script size to
compiled script size. However, on running luac over a directory of about 45
scripts, totalling about 100K of uncompiled scripts, the resulting combined
compiled lua file was 132K in size. Stripping debug info only brought it
down to 97K. Bearing in mind that the majority of our lua scripts are
function calls/variable references, lua conditionals and function
definitions, but other than that very little lua logic - does this sound
like expected results? I was hoping for a space saving when compiling as a
final step before burning to disc.

ChrisC