I notice that there are two bugs in the Lua 4.0 bug list that are not
fixed in 4.0.1. Would they be hard to fix, since they're both fixed in
5.0?

This is a purely altruistic request, since I have no further interest in
Lua 4, and don't use it myself!

Also, bugs.html could be improved by separating the lists into one list
for each version. Thus, 4.0.1 users and 5.0.1 users could be reassured
very quickly that they have few or no known bugs to worry about. Also, one
page for each major version would make it easier to navigate; you could
have a link at the top of each version's page to the previous version.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | Slow Pedestrian Crossing (Anon)