On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Asko Kauppi wrote:

> The "whole" - do you mean the original sqllite API or both that, and
> the add-ons.

I mean the essential. If you want a more specific answer you can check the
README file or the lsqlite.c file included in the distribuition and get
your own conclutions.

> I had a look at the one you mention, and it uses the add-on functions
> only. The best way imho would be to use the simple 3-4 original ones,
> and nothing else.

You are free to remove whatever you think it is 'useless' for you before
you use it, or even use something else, or do your own works.

When i made this i had in mind a more general point of view, and not a
specific usage for this library.

Tiago