Hello everyone,

since the existingsqlite library binding was rather incomplete i wrote
from scratch my attempt to provide an interface to work with SQLite
databases from lua. You can find what i have done so far at

http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~tngd/lua

basicly i believe i made available the whole SQLite api, and it should
fully functional.

This is also my first attempt to do something in Lua too :) - using C.

Hope this will be usefull to someone as much as it is for me.

Tiago
PS: suggestions and comments are welcome