On Saturday, October 25, 2003, at 02:44  PM, Leandro Candido wrote:

Hello,

What's your Lua version? Did you have GNU tools and compiler? If yes,
download lua and compile from source.
I imagine that your lua int/comp don't have the libs compiled in, or is
modified.

                        Thanx.

tomsrtbt is a single floppy with most of console linux on it. but there is no room for a c compiler there. I have linux machines, and even have lua compiled for my macintosh iBook, but the thing I am working needs to work under tomsrtbt