I compiled Lua 5.0 with Borland C++ Builder 3 and got these two warnings:

- llex.c(205): 'l' is assigned a value that is never used.
- lstrlib.c(376): Conversion may lose significant digits.

Searching the list archives, I see they were on a list of warnings experienced
by Paul Winwood with the beta version (actually, the second file was named
differently, but the line number is the same).

Lua seems to work fine. Should I just ignore them?
(I am used to treat warning as errors...)

  Enrico