On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 11:17, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> >Will that patch be in Lua 5.0.1 ?
> Yes.

Great ;-)

> I'm sorry Lua 5.0.1 is taking so long. We still need to revise the manual...

Hey, as I've said before, I'm just glad that you guys actually take the
time to make Lua the excellent piece of software that it is. And the
manual really is part of the whole experience.

I'm very much looking forward to being able to roll Lua 5.0.1 into the
Debian packages when it is released.

(as an aside, we have a pre-release version of Luasocket in Debian now,
if Diego is reading this... when will we get a full release?)

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited