De : David Olofson [mailto:david@olofson.net]
Envoyé : jeudi 11 septembre 2003 11:22
À : Lua list
Objet : Re: lua5 palmos port (general 16 bit)

On Thursday 11 September 2003 00.41, Nick Trout wrote:
[...]
> You should be able to just "do" the binary string as Lua should
> recognise it as a Lua binary.

Speaking of which; is it possible to compile a Lua VM without the
compiler (without major hacks, that is) - and what kind of size would
one expect such a binary to have? (I'm primarilly thinking about 386
code for Real Mode, though I don't think that differs too much from
x86 code in general.)