Hi.
I'm trying to create a C function  that has a Lua function as parameter, using tolua.

Like this:
In the file funcs.pkg I define this function

void SetFunc(lua_Object fnc);

as the tolua docs says, but the compiler doesn't find the lua_Object definition.

I know that this was used in lua 3.2 and doens't exists anynore after version 4.0 .

So, how to use tolua, with Lua 5.0, to declare a C function that accepts
a Lua function as a parameter???

Thanks

Desafio AntiZona: Um emocionante desafio de perguntas e respostas que te
dá um Renault Clio, kits de eletrônicos, computadores, notebooks e
mochilas. Cadastre-se, participe e concorra: www.cade.com.br/antizona