At 21:27 2003-08-15, Virgil Smith wrote:
Looks like a great small start for a binding system.
I have to admit that I'm just now taking some time to look into Lua5 and
convert some personal tools from Lua4 to Lua5, and your "new" trick occurred
to me yesterday.

As for the GC template I have an answer to your problem.
The problem is that it is illegal to directly call destructors.
You have to go through delete.

This is of course a completely false statement. The problem with the
template is that he tries to call the destructor without an object.

---
Daniel Wallin