At 12:09 5/8/2003, you wrote:
This is looking good and builds without any fuss. I wonder if a few points could be improved: * support for use of external Lua library. Do you use a stock Lua library compile? This will be significant when packaging for Debian, etc. Also since IUP also contains the Lua source, and you want to make IUP a module, at least one of you will have to concede...

  Lua is an external library for IUP.

In fact we have a modified Lua 4 inside our code, but we changed all the function names to avoid conflit with the Lua library itself. This code will probably be removed in the future.

[]´s
scuri