2003-07-29T11:16:11 Gustavo Niemeyer:
> I'm just curious. Is anyone working to port PLua (Lua for Palm) to
> the 5.0 version of Lua?

"Anyone" can't; Plua is currently closed-source, only its author
migueletto can undertake such a port. Further, he's recently said
that keeping Plua closed-source is "based on [his] personal beliefs,
and that will not change."

I don't recall him indicating that a Lua 5 version was a priority;
hence, if you're keen to have Lua 5 on Palm, it might be prudent to
start working on the port yourself. Plua is a one-man show.

-Bennett