De : Benjamin Freidlin [mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] De la
part de Benjamin Freidlin
Envoyé : jeudi 24 juillet 2003 16:46
À : Lua list
Objet : RE: Game Programming With Python, Lua, and Ruby

here's the publisher info:

The use of high-level languages in game development has been on the rise for
several years. This book serves as the ideal manual for those who wish to
learn to program games using high-level languages. It presents sample
scripts and programming in a simple, straightforward way, organized in a
reference-friendly manner. Python, Ruby, and Lua are being used in game
production at major companies (Disney, Humongous, and Bioware included).
Some popular games using these languages include Alice, Impossible
Creatures, and Baldur's Gate. The CD will include all source code from the
book, at least one complete open source game engine for each language,
compilers for each program, the HAP debugger, the Twisted Framework,
libraries, and plug ins.
Features

*	The three scripting languages are all discussed separately, each
with their own section.

*	A great tool for learning high-level languages

*	Suitable for beginners, game developers, or programmers

*	Comes with finished and tested open source game code and scripts

  _____