Thx..

But how do all people using lua solve this problem? If i write a singlethreaded game in c, and wants to use lua as scripting, i have to trust whoever makes the scripts for the whole games mainthread not to hang ? Is lua a scripting or a programming language? Shouldnt the script<->mainprogram intergration almost be the most important property of a script?