> >Which platforms are development and target? Both PC (because of your
> previous titles)?
>
> Both PC - good guess!

Actually if you wave out the window I'd probably see you! 8-D

> >Do you have a different memory manager in the game? (i.e. lmem.c has
> been touched). Could be a bug in allocation or realloc (when table
size
> expands past 64).
>
> We do have a different memory manager but we've been using if for a
couple
> years now and haven't had any problems with it, I will look into this
> bit closer though.

How well tested is realloc? Do you do realloc with malloc and free in
the lmem.c layer? There could be a bug in the logic of realloc? Are you
memcpy'ing properly on reallocs etc.?

> No changes to llimits.h.
> But would any of this explain the difference when dofile runs a text
file
> and a precompiled binary file?
> Thanks for the quick response.

If you have different defines in the included files you may get
differences despite the shared binaries. Llimits.h can be overloaded
using #defines so you might want to check the compiler/project settings.

Regards,
Nick