What are the "official" names for DLLs for loadlib() modules to use?

I have seen some distributions/modules things "lua5.dll" and "lualib5.dll",
and others "lua50dll.dll" (which seems somewhat redundant), and probably
other variants also.

Given that LuaCom uses "lua5.dll" and "lualib5.dll", can I assume that these
are the 'official' names that thing should follow?  I really think we need a
defined standard here, if there is to be any compatibility between modules.

Thanks.

Love, Light and Peace,
- Peter Loveday
Director of Development, eyeon Software