Hi All,

Is it true that after executing Lua scripts, being them plain source code or
pre-compiled chunks, with lua_load and lua_pcall I call release the memory
used to hold them? I believe so, but I want to make sure I can do that.

My application executes a lot of Lua scripts and I want to move them to a
resource file (it's a Windows application) so I can load and execute them
letting Windows automatically free the scripts afterwards.

Thank you!

Andre de Leiradella
http://www.geocities.com/andre_leiradella/