I second this break <n> continue <n>  syntax.  I've used it in a script
language before (can't remember which one, maybe one of my self-rolled ones)
and it was really useful and easy to use by *non-programmers* (ie. game
designers/scriptwriters).   Non-programmers have a hard time creating
tiresome "done" and "I've broken" variables (and once this kind of
repetitive tiring-to-write code starts occurring often, mistypes and the
like can cause nasty bugs and take time to find).

So please, someone put it in the main lua source so I don't have to keep
patching it.

Regards

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com