Johannes Hager wrote:

Hi,

i try to use lua. But if i do:
	luabind::open(L);
it brings a linker error. So if i do it with lua_open(L) all works, but if i try to luabind::function(L, "sin", &std::sin) that comes:

/tmp/ccYmyESX.o(.gnu.linkonce.t._ZN7luabind6detail17function_commiterIPFvvENS0_9null_typeEE6commitEP9lua_State+0x2bb): In function `luabind::detail::function_commiter<void (*)(), luabind::detail::null_type>::commit(lua_State*)': : undefined reference to `luabind::detail::free_functions::function_dispatcher(lua_State*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Did you link with -lluabind at all? Maybe someone else has seen this before, but I can't say much without the command line and compiler version.

Enno.
--
<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should
     be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take