I'm going to be spreading Lua within our company and having the "book" (as a real book, not a pdf) would really, truly, be welcome.

Is there anything the rest of us can do about it - or is Roberto's book never to be a 'real' book as it seems. (Sorry Roberto, don't want to be pushy but.. you know)

-ak

marcus.cf kirjoittaa sunnuntaina, 8. kesäkuuta 2003, kello 19:37:

I was there!
People were impressed by the size of the language and by
its uses in games.

It was very nice to me to be there, altho I already knew
the language! :)

O Roberto vai dar uma palesta sobre Lua no dia 7/6 no I
V Forum
Internacional Software Livre in Porto Alegre.

Roberto is going to talk about Lua at the IV Forum Inte
rnacional
Software Livre in Porto Alegre in southern Brazil (it w
ill be in Portuguese).

http://www.softwarelivre.org/forum2003/visualiza_grade.
php?act=grade&dia=1054954800

Seleção de Softwares UOL.
10 softwares escolhidos pelo UOL para você e sua família.
http://www.uol.com.br/selecao