In making my Symbian port, I found and fixed a small typo. It only affects
builds of lrexlib that want to use the extended functionality of Henry
Spencer's regex library (or something compatible with it). It stopped
lrexlib.c compiling when built against such a library.

I haven't changed the release number (it's still 9) but if you have
already downloaded my Lua C libraries for Lua 5, and you care about
building lrexlib.c with Spencer regexes, you should fetch it again:

http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/Lua

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | Caution Children At Play Drive Slowly (Anon)