I'm delighted to announce the release of Lua 5 for Symbian/EPOC. There is
a binary release for Symbian/EPOC 1-5; the source release should compile
happily on Symbian 6 and 7.

As before, this port features integration with OPL, via an OPX: you can
register OPL functions in Lua and call them back.

At the moment, I haven't looked into loadlib support for Symbian, but
would love to hear from anyone interested in adding it, as that's an
obvious (and beneficial) thing to do.

For those who are interested, a separate email about difficulties making
the port follows.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | frog, n.  a prince waiting for the right kiss