I'm missing a nice-and-simple, customizable text editor on OS X.

Requirements:
	- looks cool ;)
	- "goto line" etc.
	- customizable syntax coloring (for Lua)
	- ..not much more..

I'm not looking for "i heard of this great.." comments but things you've actually used yourself. Preferably with Lua coding (also C/C++). I'm currently using partly the OS X built-in editor, partly its C/C++ IDE. Neither is ideal for Lua.

-ak

ps. In the looooong run, a debugging-enabled, syntax colored Lua IDE. :) If dreams would come true... *sigh* ;)