I recently discovered the IUP GUI toolkit, and liked it a lot. Of
course, the most important part is the convenient Lua binding (wxLua
seems too complex - probably because wxWindows is a bit too complex).
But it seems IUP is not actively developed. So I'd like to ask, what's
its status? Is it still under development, will there be a Lua 5
binding, are the bugs in the Lua 4 binding going to be fixed, etc...
And last, is there a specific mailing list about IUP, which would be the
right place for these and further questions and bug reports?

Thanks,
Ivan