hi.i have a question.let's say i register a c function in lua called f().and i implement another function show(). when i call show(f), ofcourse, on the top of the stack i will have a value.if i apply lua_cfunction to that value it will return true(obvios, because it's all about a C function). Now , how can I convert this function name into a C string, appen something to it and then push it back to lua?(or if there is some lua internal solution, without passing it to C and then back to lua please tell me, because that will be more easy and fast for me.thanks for understanding and please answer as soon as posible if u know the answer.

mihai cozma