On Sunday 11 May 2003 12:48, John Labenski wrote:
> "To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Lua
> Archives. (The current archive is only available to the list members.)"
>                                    ^^^^ Why?

In principle I'd agree, of course. But I suppose there's the matter of
automated email-collecting bots used by spammers and the like. This way, the
admins are protecting our mailboxes.

This being the case, of course, I do agree that there should be a way of not
getting emails. I wonder whether Mailman can do that.

Cheers,

	Pedro.