> I've supplied lhf with info so I assume its just a case of other people
> supplying links to other platform binaries and the site being updated.

>Actually, the Lua site (lua.org) now only points to the wiki, so its
just a case of other people adding the links themselves ;-)
-- Roberto

Added link for vanilla builds of Lua: http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaBinaries

Please add links to modified and extended versions of Lua to LuaAddons.

Please add links as you see fit. I can only speak for the Windows platform
as it is all I have available at this time.

--ndt