Karl Hasselstrom wrote:

On 2003-04-23 10:04:31 -0300, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:

My experience is that this reduces the amount of spam a great deal,
but not enough, while at the same time making life very difficult for
list members that post from a different address than the one they
subscribed to the list. (I'm one of those, and so not very
impartial. :-)

And seriously, if you hace control over the server that the list is running on, running spamassassin on every incoming mail should be pretty simple to do.

Enno.