On 2003-04-23 10:04:31 -0300, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:

> As already announced, we are planning to move the list to a new host
> (Conectiva). The new list will be closed to members, so we hope this
> will end the spams. We hope to complete the move by the end of
> April.

My experience is that this reduces the amount of spam a great deal,
but not enough, while at the same time making life very difficult for
list members that post from a different address than the one they
subscribed to the list. (I'm one of those, and so not very
impartial. :-)

--
Karl Hasselström, kha@treskal.com
      www.treskal.com/kalle