Hi,

I just wonder if somebody can give me some brief hints for embedding Lua5 (via Luna) into my Virtual Environment App. First of
all, I am almost through with the C functions, as it is a childs play (almost). But most of the stuff I wanted to have
accessable through Lua is OO stuff. I decided to go with Luna and stuck because it is using Lua4 (currently being on MinGW I
could not compile Lua4). So I digged through the docs and tried to figure out how to translate the tag-approach to the
metatables (is this right???) - but I just can't figure out.
Is there anybody out there already has a ported Luna? And if not, it would be very helpful to have a very simple sample (like
the always popping up account) showing the way to put Lua5 in a C++ environment.

Thank you in advance,
Hartmut