At 12:17 2003-04-16, you wrote:
Hello guys!

Good work, far better than my own in-house "bindings creator". I've
tried is as soon as I could :) Here is the "primae impressionis":

1. Compiling speed is aaawful (the price of template metaprogramming, i do
guess...). With precompiled headers turned on, the whole compiling time is much
lesser, but as you had mentioned on your page there are linkage issues
when using anonymous namespaces in ph.

Right. The issues with linkage in anonymous namespaces will be
fixed in the next release.

2. There are some compile time warnings even with msvc's warning
level 3. The most dumb are:

..\luabind\detail\primitives.hpp(65) : warning C4267: 'initializing' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data ..\luabind\detail\class_rep.hpp(269) : warning C4267: '=' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data

(my platform - msvc.net/regular stl implementation, lua 5 final, boost
1.30)

What are your expections to get the final-stable-robust release
working with final lua 5 and a number of popular compilers?

We are aiming for a stable release within a month. What popular compilers
are you refering to? We currently support all msvc compilers from 6.0 up and
gcc2.95.3 and up. Plus all intel compilers.

Daniel Wallin, dalwan01@student.umu.se